Dermoscent® Essential 6 spot-on for dogs provides the following features and benefits:
- Reduces odour: The essential oils and essential fatty acids help to regulate skin moisture levels in the skin as well as providing a natural botanical scent provided by the essential oils. In international trials over 70% of dog owners said their smelly dog’s scent improved after using Dermonscent® Essential 6® spot-on.
- Improves dry, scaly skin: Dermonscent® Essential 6® spot-on moisturises the coat and skin, particularly hydrating dry skin. In international trials over 80% of dog owners saw an improvement in dry, scaly skin.
- Reduces amount of washing required during the winter months: A great way to keep a dogs coat and skin healthy and smelling great between washes.
When to use
- For smelly dogs who have a constant bad odour.
- For dogs with dry scaly skin.
- For dogs with a dull, dry coat.
The innovative formula of Essential 6® spot-on is subjected to rigorous selection of the 100% natural active ingredients: a synergy of 10 essential oils (clove, camphor, gaultheria, rosemary, curcuma, oregano, lavender, peppermint, tea tree and cedar), hemp oil and neem oil, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E
4 dog pipettes per box.
- Small Dog (0 - 10 kg).
- Medium Dog (10 - 20 kg).
- Large Dog (20 – 40 kg).
Initial dose is one pipette applied weekly for the first 8 weeks.
Maintenance dose is one pipette every 2 weeks (after the initial 8 week treatment).
Dermoscent® Essential 6 spot-on should not be used 2 days before or after bathing. Dermoscent® Essential 6 spot-on has not been tested in puppies under 3 months old.